Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Notarize, Certification, and Authentication. . . Oh brother

Well I am sitting here trying to stay warm with the blizzard going on outside! I am truly uncertain as to how I am going to get in to work tomorrow. Oh well, worry about that at that time. We luckily beat the blizzard by coming home yesterday from Montana. We had such a great time! It was so fun to spend time with the family and get to snowboard at the same time! It was crazy to run around running into Luras left and right!

We sent off our policy paperwork as you know last Monday and I received the dossier (dah see ay) guide by email today. At least this involves far less creative writing skills but every piece of paperwork needs to be notarized, most need to be certified, and some need to be authenticated. I forsee many a trip to the state capital for me. Thankfully my friend Kelli has decided (due to my begging and pleading) to become a notary public so she can travel from appointment to appointment with me instead of having to hire a notary to come with me to the doctor's office. Sounds like fun, huh! Now that we have this paperwork I am really getting excited and I feel like this is GOING to happen!!!

We are meeting our homestudy agent, Lindsey, in Jamestown next Thursday for our first visit. Excited but nervous. My next struggle is to get Karl to start our education requirements. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment