Monday, January 17, 2011

9-10 PAGES!!

Hahahaha! I have to laugh at my husband. I emailed our coordinator today because we need to write an autobiography to send with our policy paperwork. You all know how wordy Karl is (please note the sarcasm) so he has one paragraph while I have three pages. Thus Karl wanted me to check with LeeAnn to see how long these autobiographies typically are. She said they can be as long as you would like to make them, as a reference theirs was 9-10 pages when they adopted. I forwarded this information to Karl and I think he had a minor stroke. Haaahahahahha! He better buff up his paragraph. But the good news is we can use this same autobiography for our homestudy so at least we will use it more than once. We also learned today that Ethiopia now requires us to travel twice instead of once. It is both a positive and a negative. Positives: we get to travel to Ethiopia twice!, we get to meet the kids before we bring them home and can actually deliver our adoption book to them by hand and bring toys! Negatives: it is obviously another expense and more vacation time, but the biggest negative is that we will meet our kids and then have to leave them. That is going to be heartwrenching! This is going to be such a crazy year with two trips to Africa and another trip to Haiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment