Okay so we are totally new to this whole blogging thing but I have been inspired from a friend as using this as a way to share our adventures and document our journey through international adoption. Yep, you read that right, we have decided to start the adoption process. We have chosen the country of Ethiopia. We are still in the very beginning phases, I just completed reading "The Complete Guide to International Adoption" by Dawn Davenport. I would highly recommend this book for those considering this adoption. Karl has begun to read the book (I am even borrowing my nook to him to read it, that is how much I loved this book). We hope to complete our application next week.
As for this week we just got back from a beautiful vacation in Banff! Such a beautiful adventure. Trying to catch up around the house now. Our goal this week is to get our materials together for our trip to Haiti. Not looking forward to all the shots though. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment